PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Easier is Always Better

In an effort to make it easier for you to browse my blog, I created a Tutorials page. Direct your eyes to the tabs at the top and click on Tutorials! It's still a work in progress, but it will help you find things a little easier. Still can't find something? Type it in the search bar over there on the right. 

On the tutorials page, among many others, you'll find tutorials to make
this:
and this:
and these:

Happy browsing!

1 comments:

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Nice! :) I'm a newer follower so your tutorials are all "new" to me - you are very talented! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad