PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Go Visit Me at A Glimpse Inside!

For those of you who missed it, be sure to go see my guest post at A Glimpse Inside! I talked about that sweet Snap-On Flower Onesie Dress so you don't want to miss it! 
guestblogger
I totally had it on my calendar to do a little post directing you there on the actual day (Friday!), but I forgot to post it! You know you're overwhelmed with end of the school year stuff when... whew. 

Oh well! You can still go see it and click around Allison's wonderful blog while you're there!

3 days of this school year left!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad